Agenda coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Presentation”.
- Economic Fundamentals
- Cost Reduction and Efficiency
- Recycling and Reuse
- Research and Innovation
- Technical Know-How
- Regulatory and Standards
- Water is great business to be in!
- Demand for frac water. How high will demand rise?
- Challenges with frac water recycling and looking at solutions
- Presenting a geomechancial model of multistage hydraulic fracture in the Montney formation, that is built based on the microseismic data, bottomhole pressure, geomechancial, and geological parameters.
- The impact of frac injection volume and rate on the instantaneous production rate, cumulative production, and EUR through Sensitivity analysis
- Backing up of results by using production data from literature
GLJ Petroleum Consultants
- Looking at a multi-user water pipeline using existing legacy infrastructure to reduce costs
- The advantages of using pulp and paper effluent to replace freshwater
- User case study for produced water management
- Overview of flexible, template-driven, mobile data entry platform
- The economics surrounding Catapult’s Berland facility and partnership concepts with Delphi
- Organic growth movement towards full midstream development
- Reaping the benefits - Overall cost and GHG reduction to date
Catapult Water Midstream
- An integrated water treatment, mineral recovery and electricity generation scheme will be presented
- Reviewing the technical details including water quality and mineral purity
- Case studies used to provide operation and economic data
PurLucid Treatment Solutions
- What makes HDPE an ideal choice in the installation of field production and distribution systems
- Mechanics and general advantages of the technology in comparison to fusion with examples
- Simulator overview and modeling structure and framework in a wastewater treatment plant
- Characterizing produce and wastewater and evaluating biological, chemical, and physical treatment options
- Demonstration of an exercise showing process optimization and cost reductions
- Traditional Biocide and enhanced Biocide selection process
- Simplifying frac water re-use and chemical compatibility
- Downhole temperature profile issues to consider and case study's
Italmatch BWA Advanced Water Solutions
- Diesel driven self-priming pumps can offer a temporary, portable solution with remote monitoring and asset management
- Casted ring section pumps offer the flexibility of destaging and restaging to accommodate different flow and pressure requirements
- Fabricated multistage pumps provide a reliable, easy to maintain, and cost effective alternative to end suctions pumps with larger footprints
- Discussing how the distinct and different features of these three pumps can help you with your water transfer needs
- The key challenges and design concerns of membrane in the application of treating Oil and Gas produced water
- Successful design and operation require comprehensive understanding of the feed water chemistry, appropriate pretreatment design and sufficient field pilot studies.
- Case studies for both successful and struggling projects to give insights on such application
Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company
- The increasing regulations on the fresh water use and tightening water disposal limits have forced the industry to look for the most cost-efficient methods to handle the water in the shale gas development.
- Process Ecology presents an innovative web-based tool that uses a new optimization technique to identify optimal water management strategies in hydraulic fracturing that consider all life-cycle aspects of the development including water sources, storage, treatment and disposal.
Process Ecology Inc.
- An effective water management strategy is imperative to the overall success of a program
- An adaptable platform shared across company lines is key to improving the effectiveness of every dollar spent on sourcing and handling water
- Hardware and software tools build collaborative pathways for producers, service providers and regulators to securely share information more efficiently in a lower margin environment.
- The incorporation and integration of these technological solutions within a program and its water supply chain is the focus
Key topics for 2020:
- Making an economic assessment for shale water management strategies
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for shale water management strategies.
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling and reuse
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the water management process in light of the current oil price market.
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment for reuse and water disposal
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from shale water management experts to build the right water management plan.
- New technologies and technical know-how in shale water management operations
Explore the latest advances in water treatment, recycling and reuse and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and shale operations.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for produced water management
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your water management program meets with new regulations and industry standards.
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management program
Gain insight from shale plays across North America and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful operation.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities