Water treatment and recycling market to reach $4bn
Shale waste-water treatment set to grow over the next decade.Read more here
Low-cost water treatment technologies to improve efficiencies
Learn from our industry expert's new cost effective technologies to enhance operations.Secure your place
New shale water management case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest in water management across North American shale plays.View the latest program
Who should attend
- Shale Operations
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Completions Engineering
- Shale Water Management
- Transportation & Logistics
- Well Site Facilities
- Water Recycling and Reuse
- Chemical Engineering
- Shale Well Services
- Produced Water Treatment
- Biocides Specialists
- Research and Development
- Produced Water Disposal
- Sustainable Development
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Corrosion and Scale Experts
- Health and Safety Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Site and Asset Management
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Canadian Shale Water Management 2017 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in water recycling and reuse know-how, and new technological advancements in water treatment for improving efficiencies in shale water management...view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2017:
- Making an economic assessment for shale water management strategies
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for shale water management strategies.
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling and reuse
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the water management process in light of the current oil price market.
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment for reuse and water disposal
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from shale water management experts to build the right water management plan.
- New technologies and technical know-how in shale water management operations
Explore the latest advances in water treatment, recycling and reuse and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and shale operations.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for produced water management
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your water management program meets with new regulations and industry standards.
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management program
Gain insight from shale plays across North America and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful operation.